1. How long will it take me to become a really good speaker?
It won't take anytime to learn the fundamentals. However, how quickly you become a great speaker is proportional to the effort you put into practicing them.
2. How am I supposed to impact anyone when I’m simply “sharing numbers” with them?
Many people feel that regular update meetings are necessary but boring. Nothing is farther from the truth. No subject is boring. Use the Presentation Pyramid to structure your remarks for ultimate impact.
3. Do I have to memorize my presentation to be a good presenter?
The problem with memory is it dives for cover when you need it the most. Instead, be guided by best practice, Masterful notes.
4. I’m told that I speak too fast. How do I correct that?
Quite easily. Your Rate of Words is never the problem. You need to focus on your Rate of Ideas. For compelling delivery use the PAUSE delivery technique.
5. How do I keep my audience from being bored?
It's easy and fun when you know how to structure your presentation for ultimate impact and deliver it with the compelling PAUSE delivery technique.
6. What should I do with my hands?
Quick answer? Don't worry about them. How many people run out of a meeting talking about what the presenter did with their hands. Take my program and learn what's really important.
7. How do I stop using “uhm’s” when I speak?
The good news is, you don't have to eliminate audible pauses when you speak, only minimize them. The PAUSE delivery technique is sure to solve your problem.
8. What if your training doesn’t help me?
Stand Out Whenever You Speak is sure to turn you into a first class presenter. That said, you have a 30 day, money back guarantee if you're dissatisfied, for any reason, no questions asked.